- This event has passed.
2020 UNC Institute on Implementation Science Virtual Series: The Role of Context in Implementation of Evidence-Informed Programs and Practices
November 17, 2020 @ 10:30 am
This event was co-hosted by the Jordan Institute for Families | UNC School of Social Work, the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute, and National Implementation Research Network (NIRN).
- Marita Brack, Head of Programme, NHS Education for Scotland
- Judy Thomson, Director of Psychology, NHS Education for Scotland
- Laura Louison, Associate Director of the National Implementation Research Network
- Kristine Andrews, Program Area Director, Youth Development, Child Trends
- Allison Metz, Director, National Implementation Research Network and Research Professor, UNC-CH School of Social Work
- Sarah Verbiest, Director, Jordan Institute for Families and Clinical Associate Professor, UNC-CH School of Social Work
Resources from the Virtual Event:
- Hexagon Discussion and Analysis Tool
- Early Intervention Framework for Children and Young People’s Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Stakeholder Engagement Guide